Aleksandra V. Lozovaya
In 2004 graduated from the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT) with the diploma of Economist (specialization in macroeconomy).
- 2006 FCSM Certificate 1.0 (permition for professional broker/dealer activity and asset management)
- 2008 RTS exchange license for commodities, futures and options transactions
- 2008 MICEX accreditation as a corporate securities trader
- 2013 Certificate of training course on federal regulating in factoring activity in pursuance of Federal Law No. 115-FZ of August 7, 2001 «On combating money laundering and terrorist financing» (Federal Financial Monitoring Service)
- 2015 Assigned status of qualified investor for the transactions with any financial instruments or any bank products, intended for qualified investors in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Overall working experience as a financial markets specialist is more than 10 years (CJSC Econatsbank, CJSC Lanta-Bank, LLC BTA Bank (Russia). In 2010 participated in the launch of Investcafe — the first independent agency of investment and financial analytics in Russia.
From 2011 works as investment manager and financial adviser in private projects.
To contact for consultation, please, mail on firstname.lastname@example.org